4XEM’s Thunderbolt 3 4K DisplayPort Universal Docking Station
Sleek and compact 4XEM’s powerful Thunderbolt 3 Universal Docking Station, is offering single-cable connectivity to large high-resolution monitors or multiple monitors. The station also allows the user to gain access to faster Ethernet connectivity. As well as connectivity to any headset, microphone, or memory card reader regardless of the laptop they have.
Compatible with Mac or Windows, connect single display up to 4K 60Hz via the integrated DisplayPort output or an HDMI display by using provided active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter. Access dual display by adding one more USB-C to DP/HMDI adapter connected to Thunderbolt 3 port.
The dock is two times faster than Thunderbolt 2 and eight times faster than USB 3.0, transferring of a full 4K movie in under 30 seconds, delivering speeds up to 40Gbps. With this unprecedented speed, you can continuously transfer large files to external backup storage or retrieve data from other storage devices quickly without compromising bandwidth from your 4K displays.
Connect displays, improve resolution, and transfer with new speed all with 4XEM’s Thunderbolt 3 Universal Docking Station.
- Thunderbolt 3 4K Universal Docking Station provides USB power delivery up to 100W maximum of upstream charging to compatible Thunderbolt 3 host systems and also, power to the other peripherals simultaneously with 180Watt Power Adapter.
- Integrated DisplayPort support 4K 60Hz (4096×2160@60Hz) or an HDMI display using the included accessories Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter.
- The second Thunderbolt 3 port placed at the front supports up to 5 daisy chained Thunderbolt 3 devices or a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) device.
- One USB3.0 port placed at the front and three USB3.0 port placed at the back to give more USB devices connectivity.
- Integrated RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet provide secure, reliable high speed wired networks
- Integrated SD/Micro SD Card Reader easy for copy any photos or movies from your media memory card backup to your PC directly.
- Integrated a combo audio headset, microphone port
- Mechanic security lock
|Warranty Information||Warranty||2 Years|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|Host Bus Type||Thunderbolt 3|
|Power Delivery||100W + 80W|
|Lock Slot||Kensington Standard Slot (K-Slot)|
|Industry Standards||DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2)|
|HDMI 2.0 (Only avaialble on 4XUTD03H)|
|HDCP (Version depends on host GPU)|
|Chipset ID||Alpine Ridge JHL6540|
|Texas Instuments TPS65983|
|Fresco Logic FL1100|
|Fresco Logic FL5000|
|Genesys Logic GL3224|
|Connector(s)||Host Connector||1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps)|
|Host Connector Cable||Detatchable|
|Connector Type(s)/Rate(s)||1 x DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2: 5.4Gbps x4)|
|1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps – DP Alt mode – USB mode max 10Gbps)|
|4 x USB 3.0 Type-A (5Gbps)|
|1 x SD Card Reader Slot (SD 3.0)|
|1 x Micro SD Card Reader Slot (MicroSD 3.0)|
|1 x RJ45 (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|1 x 4-Pole TRRS Phono Jack (Stereo/Mic Combo)|
|Performance||Maximum Digital Resolutions||Single Monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz)|
|Dual Monitors: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz) each|
|Software||OS Compatibility||Microsoft Windows 10|
|Apple Mac OS X|
|Power||Power Source||AC Adapter Included (100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A Max, CLASSⅡ)|
|Power Adaptor Style||Brick|
|Input Voltage||20V DC|
|Output Voltage||20V DC|
|Output Current||5A + 4A|
|Power Delivery||100W to Host|
|80W to Peripheral|
|Physical Characteristics||Product Height||1.10 in [28 mm]|
|Product Width||8.27 in [210 mm]|
|Product Length||3.27 in [83 mm]|
|Weight of Product||12.35 oz [350 g]|
|Cable Length||24 in [610 mm]|
|Power Button||Tact Switch|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Packaging Information||Shipping (Package) Weight||3.26 lbs [1.48 kg]|
|Package Height||4.02 in [102 mm]|
|Package Width||10.55 in [268 mm]|
|Package Length||5.35 in [136 mm]|
|What’s in the Box||Included in Package||1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 Universal Docking Station|
|1 x Thunderbolt™ 3 40Gbps cable 0.6 meter|
|1 x Quick Start Guide|
|1 x Active DP1.2 to HDMI2.0 Adapter (Only included in UTD01H）|
|1 x DC20V/9A 180W Power Adapter (46″ fixed output cable)|
|1x NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320 C13 Power Cable (55″ long)|
|* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|* Weights and measurements are approximate.|