4XEM USB MALE TO 2 X PS/2 FEMALE ADAPTER KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ADAPTER
Looking for a quick and easy way to connect your PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a modern single USB port? Look no further! Our USB A to Dual PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Adapter is the perfect solution. Featuring two 6-pin (PS/2) female connections and a male USB 2.0 (Type A) connection, you’ll be able to easily covert two PS/2 devices to fully operate via USB With this adapter, you can easily connect your legacy PS/2 devices to any computer or laptop with a USB port.
Simply plug the adapter into your USB port, and then connect your keyboard and mouse to the adapter using the PS/2 connectors. It’s that easy! Not only is this adapter convenient and easy to use, it’s also fully compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. So, no matter what kind of computer you have, you can enjoy the benefits of this adapter.
Problem it solves: It still happens – legacy PS/2 connections needs to work with USB. This adapter has you covered.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
- Compatibility: This adapter allows you to use your legacy PS/2 keyboard and mouse with modern computers that only have USB ports. This can be especially useful if you have an older keyboard or mouse that you still want to use.
- Convenience: With this adapter, you can easily connect your PS/2 devices to a USB port without the need for any additional drivers or software. This makes it a quick and hassle-free solution for connecting your older devices to your modern computer.
- OS Compatibility: The adapter is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, so you can use it with any computer or laptop.
- Easy to Use: The adapter is very easy to use – simply plug it into your USB port and then connect your keyboard and mouse to the adapter using the PS/2 connectors. There’s no need to install any drivers or software.
- Cost-Effective: If you have an older keyboard or mouse that you still want to use, purchasing a new USB version can be expensive. Using an adapter is a more cost-effective solution that allows you to continue using your older devices.
|Connector(s)||Connector A||USB 2.0 Type-A|
|Connector B.1||PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)|
|Connector B.2||PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)|
|Power||Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Physical Characteristics||Cable Length||8.27 in [210 mm]|
|Material||PVC + Plastic|
|Cable OD||0.16 in [4 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.88 oz [25 g]|
|Packaging Information||Shipping (Package) Weight||0.92 oz [26 g]|
|Package Height||6 in [154.2 mm]|
|Package Width||4 in [101.6 mm]|
|Package Length||0.59 in [15 mm]|
|What’s in the Box||Included in Package||USB to PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Adapter|
|* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.|