4XEM 6-Pin PS/2 Male To USB Female Keyboard Adapter
The 4XEM PS/2 Keyboard to USB Adapter features a durable USB-A Female connector and a 6-pin (PS/2) Male port, allowing you to connect a PS/2 keyboard to a computer through a USB port. High quality build.
Problem it solves: It still happens – a legacy PS/2 connection needs to work with USB. This adapter has you covered.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
- Plug and play connection with your mouse or keyboard
- Connects a PS/2 compatible USB Keyboard to a computer through a PS/2 port
- Note: This is a replacement adapter that can only be used with USB keyboards that are both USB and PS/2 compliant.
- USB Keyboard to PS/2 Adapter / USB to PS/2 Adapter
- USB-A female connector and a 6-Din (PS/2) male port
- Connect a USB keyboard to a computer through a PS/2 port.
- Backed by our 4XEM unmatched Lifetime Warranty!
Connector (Female): USB 2.0 Type-A
Connector (Male): PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)
Product Height: 0.52 in [13.1 mm]
Product Width: 0.65 in [16.5 mm]
Product Length: 1.93 in [49 mm]
Weight of Product: 0.28 oz [8 g]
Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.28 oz [8 g]
Package Height: 3.86 in [98 mm]
Package Width: 2.05 in [52 mm]
Package Length: 5.2 in [13.25 mm]
1 – Included in Package: USB to PS/2 Adapter