USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 CN36 Printer Adapter Cable
Are you looking for a reliable and easy way to connect your old school parallel printer to a modern computer or laptop? Our USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 CN36 Printer Adapter Cable is the perfect solution featuring a fast plug and play installation.
This high-quality adapter cable allows you to connect your parallel printer to a computer or laptop with a USB port. Simply plug the adapter into your USB port, and then connect your printer to the adapter using the parallel CN36 connector. It’s that easy!
Not only is this adapter cable convenient and easy to use, it’s also fully compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. So, no matter what kind of computer you have, you can enjoy the benefits of this adapter.
Problem it solves: Still need to hang on to that legacy gear with the parallel interface? This one’s for you… Easily connect to parallel enabled devices using the USB port on your computer.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
There are several benefits to using a USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 CN36 Printer Adapter Cable:
- Compatibility: This adapter cable allows you to connect your parallel printer to a computer or laptop with a USB port. This can be especially useful if you have an older printer that only has a parallel port and you want to use it with a modern computer.
- Convenience: With this adapter, you can easily connect your parallel printer to a USB port without the need for any additional drivers or software. This makes it a quick and hassle-free solution for connecting your older printer to your modern computer.
- Wide Compatibility: The adapter is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, so you can use it with any computer or laptop.
- Easy to Use: The adapter is very easy to use – simply plug it into your USB port and then connect your printer to the adapter using the parallel CN36 connector. There’s no need to install any drivers or software.
- Cost-Effective: If you have an older printer that you still want to use, purchasing a new USB version can be expensive. Using an adapter is a more cost-effective solution that allows you to continue using your older printer.
|Connector(s)||Connector A||USB 2.0 Type-A|
|Connector B||IEEE 1284 Parallel (Centronics 36 pin)|
|Power||Power Source||Bus Powered|
|Physical Characteristics||Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Material||Plastic + PVC|
|Weight of Product||4.16 oz [118 g]|
|Packaging Information||Shipping (Package) Weight||4.23 oz [120 g]|
|Package Height||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Package Width||4 in [101.6 mm]|
|Package Length||1 in [25.4 mm]|
|What’s in the Box||1 – Included in Package||USB to Parallel Converter Cable|
|Country of Origin||Country of Origin||China|