4XEM 3Ft USB To Parallel Cable
Connect to your old school parallel printer, scanner or camera using the USB port on your computer with 4XEM's USB To Parallel Cable. Features fast connection speeds and effortless plug and play installation. Compatible with Windows® 95 rev. B, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® Me, and Windows® XP. Supports the Hewlett-Packard ® DeskJet Resolution Enhancement Technology. When using a HP Officejet or other multifunction product, this cable will only allow access of the printer capability. It will not work with the faxing and scanning capabilities of the multifunction product.
Problem it solves: Still need to hang on to that legacy gear with the parallel interface? This one's for you... Easily connect to parallel enabled devices using the USB port on your computer.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
- Supports the Hewlett-Packard DeskJet Resolution Enhancement Technology.
- Proven faster printing
- Plug-and-Play for a practically effortless installation
- Attaches your printer to your USB port and therefore saves parallel ports for use with scanners and digital cameras
- Use more than one adapter to connect a second or even a third printer to your PC
- Compatible with Windows 95 rev. B, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, and Windows XP
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type A Male USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 36-pin Centronics Male Parallel|
|Device Supported|| |