4XEM 150M/500Ft 1080P HDMI Extender
Extend 1080p HDMI Signal Up To 150M/500 Ft Over Cat5/Cat 6 RJ45
4XEM’s 150M HDMI Extender (4XHDMIEXT150M) extends high speed HDMI signals up to 150 meters/500 Ft away from your HDMI or DVI-D source using Cat5e/Cat6 UTP/STP Ethernet cabling. The HDMI Extender supports HDMI video resolutions up to 1080p and offers 3 transmission modes — point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection. The built-in IR extender function allows IR remote control of source devices from a remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the display back to the source devices.
Problem it solves: Place your HD display anywhere in the room and know you have 500 feet of play to get a high resolution 1080p signal.
4XEM gear is respected industry wide for its high performance, premium quality and durability.
1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 150 M Range - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - 1 x HDMI In
- Following TCP/IP standard.
- Support HDMI1.3 protocol.
- HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascadeconnection mode.
- Support IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devicesfrom remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
640X480 @ 60fps 800X600 @ 60fps
1024X600 @ 60fps 1024X768 @ 60fps
1152X864 @ 60fps 1280X600 @ 60fps
Inferred remote control
1280X720 @ 60fps 1280X768 @ 60fps
1280X800 @ 60fps 1280X960 @ 60fps
1280X1024 @ 60fps 1440X1050 @ 60fps
1440X900 @ 60fps 1600x900 @ 60fps
1660X1200 @ 60fps 1680x1050 @ 60fps
1920X1080 @ 60fps 1920 x1200 @ 60fps
Sample rateÖ 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz
Input: 100V - 240V (50 - 60Hz)